Thursday 13 November 2008

Quick cards tonight!







Have made quick cards tonight think my mojo is about to give up on me,
I have just had a scout round my scraps and used some images
I had already stamped out (in case of emergencies) all snowmen.
needing some inspiration me thinks.......
Well the weekend is nearly here and that means new challenges maybe i'll wake up tommorrow and my crafty brain will be full of great ideas hmmmmmm!



won't hold my breath...........................!!!
Emma xxx



3 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Like these!!! The 1 on his own is my fave :o)x

Debbie said...

Your Mojo seems to be working perfectly if these cards are anything to go by....they are all gorgeous Emma. Have a great weekend. Debbie x

Bev said...

Fabulous cards Emma, love all the snowmen. Too cute

hugs Bev
x