Tuesday 26 January 2010

Goodness me....what a mess!

Well I havnt been looking after my craft room much, and havnt even thought about tidying the mess since before christmas to be honest!!!



and boy can you tell!!!!


fancy a little tour?



* My desk lots of storage I love it not that you can see much of it here......

*My second desk I use this one for my guillotine and my yummy pink and black Big Shot....lots of mess it would take ages to sift out the saveable bits of dp.....


*And my storage drawers crammed full with crafty stash but the top crammed with crafty trash lol!

But last night I decided it had been neglected too long.......... so bin bag in hand I set to tidying up and an hour later it was looking a little better!




*Nice clean desk, Yipee!!!

*No sifting to do all done.....





* And all crafty stash no trash and lots of lovely cards sent to me by my bloggy and crafty friends

Well then all tidy and ready for action time to get crafty.....hope you enjoyed the little tour!


Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks brilliant your making me feel guilty because mine is a bigger mess than yours, you should have saved this until tomorrow for WOYWW. Christine x