Saturday 22 May 2010

Early Bird Penny Black Saturday!

I have been up since half six this morning I blame it on the fact that that is my usual alarm time since my shifts changedat work that and having the windows open and a grand version of the dawn chorus out side my window lol.........


At PBSC this week they are asking for lots of dots which is just perfect as my Polka dots paper stack (Wild Rose studios) came this week in my order from the Glitter Pot.....



The flowers are a mix of Prima e-line and paperroses from wild Orchid crafts,the image as always is coloured with my trusty pro-markers although I have to admit it was an image I had pre-coloured..........

I hope the weather is as gorgeous where you are as it is in Leeds have a fantastic weekend!!!



Thanks for stopping by...

10 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Emma, love those flowers. have a lovely weekend
Hugz Fleur xXx

Kath Stewart said...

well beat you to it this morning matey....up and about at 5.30am after a late night last night...but woo.hoo...your first this morning with you're gorgeous gorgeous card...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...big hugs kath xxx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is stunning Emma!
Clare x

Joey said...

Hiya Emma

this is gorgeous, I love that spotty pad from Wild Rose Studio its what I used on my card lol. Have a lovely weekend thanks for joining us at Penny Black

Joey.xxx

Poppy said...

aww so pretty.
poppy

Pauline C said...

Adorable Emma - cute image and love your flower arrangement. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC and have a great weekend
Pauline x

Tasha said...

Wow Stunning card Emma, i love the colours and the beautiful flowers
love tasha xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, fabby card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black.

Liz x

coldwaters2 said...

I love this so much Emma the colours are gorgeous those flowers so beautiful and the image totally adorable.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card Emma.
luv
Debby