Saturday 30 April 2011

A Taste of the Orient!

This week at Allsorts Amanda has chosen an Oriental theme for us...

wel I scratched my head a bit thinking what on earth did I have that would be suitable!!!
Then I remembered these two gems...

The image is from Digistamp boutique and the papers are from Wild Rose Studios thank goodness for stash lol! I love the background paper those fish are very calming.
The blossom round the edge of the image is one of the new corner stamps from lilli of the valley

 hope you join in this week
 Have a great weekend

2 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

The card is gorgeous Emma, love the fabulous paper and the stamped flowers.

Hugs
Maarit

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Emma - and thanks to you I remembered I had these images as well lol!!!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
{{Debs}} xx