Saturday 6 August 2011

A Ruby of a challenge - Allsorts

Good Morning!
Well its a roll your sleeves up and in the words of a crafting buddy of mine and if you follow her blog you'll know exactly who I mean when I say its time to put the big girl knickers on today as I am about to start painting my hall stairs and landing although wether its the right thing to do with a chest infection thats yet to be seen, but i do have the help of my friend and the o/h so shouldnt be too bad and I can do a lot of directing :)

ok back to this weeks challeng at Allsorts and this week its Helens turn to host and she has chosen

a colour challenge
RED

I made an easel card with a twist the twist being the circular frame for the super sweet  swinging image and a few pearls and a die cut snowflake ...
This fab image is Polly form

who are one of  our sponsers this week along with


I hope you can join us in this weeks challenge..


4 comments:

Mummylade said...

this is just brilliant! and good luck with the painting

kelly ledder said...

wow this is fabulous I would love to have a go at doing something like this

Donna said...

Beautiful card Emma and such a stunning design, love the ruby red and gorgeous lil penguin :) Donna x

Linda said...

Hi Emma I love this card the easel frame with a twist is brilliant love Linda