Saturday 10 September 2011

Allsorts week 120

Happy Saturday and for me it is a fantastic Saturday as ill be setting of for the GNPE in about an hour and I cant wait its such a great show and im going with the fab Kirsten and we have booked ourselves on a Craftwork cards workshop with the lovely Kath if you are going to the GNPE  I might see you there.....

ok on to this weeks challenge which this week has come from one of our new DT members Jill

Flowers and Swirls

I used a new teqnique this week and removed a section of the base card using the image and the swirls to connect the two halfs together tried to keep as much white space as I could and used my last (sniff) sunflower so another order to wild orchid crafts is on the cards lol!

A very sweet image from Crafters Companion this is Lottie isnt she sweet!

 Right im off to get ready if I get time ill report back when I get home from the show!!!!!

4 comments:

Debs said...

Fabulous card Em - love the cut out section design and the image os so sweet!
Have a fab time at GNPE - wish I was there :-(
Debs xx

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful creation this week, that image is sooo cute! Hugs Helene

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Emma, hope you had a great time at the show.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

What a really cute mouse image Emma and love the rich colours, really very seasonal.

B x