Tuesday 8 May 2012

A Few cards

I dont usually have time to blog mid week but the bank holiday weekend gave way to extra crafty time so just wanted to share two cards I made...

This is my mums birthday card now she doesnt blog so im ok to share it even though its not till tomorow I love this cute Kitty from Penny Black and I love colouring it in

Papers - doodlebug
flowers - punched from scrap 
Sentiment - craftwork cards
lettering - doodlebug

my second card I made because I just havnt had chance to use this cute image from Digi Stamp Boutique yet.....
I knew I wanted to layer the ends of the branches and thought a few button 'apples' would look cute

image - Digi Stamp Boutique
papers - sugar and spice Dovecaft
buttons - meiflower
sentiment - computer generated

ok im off to catch up with Allsorts on face book if you want to pop along you can take a peep HERE



2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Two absolutely gorgeous and so cute cards Emma.
luv
Debby

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Love them both Emma....Ahhh to the DSB one...stunning. Thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique competition...Sally-Ann :o)