Tuesday 17 February 2009

Penny black saturday and TYI

Two challenges again today .........

Firstly Penny Black Saturday which this week was a sketch and here is my take on it........

>
I wc my image with wc pencils and the papers are Basic Grey and papermania white core card stock..ribbon,brads jewels and embelishments from my stash

*************************************************************************************

Secondly is this weeks TYI Challenge which this week was love and romance.......



well I think this is such a romantic image i love every thing about this stamp from sugar nellie the artist is Elizabeth bell who has some stunning drawings that she is turning into our most well loved stamps......

Thanks for looking


Emma xxx

13 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya Emma
Aww such a cute tag and beautifully coloured!
Thanks for joining us this week!

Hope you are well

Hugs
Dawn
xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Emma, wow these are just gorgeous! Love those toads, funny little image, and great use of colour and dimension. Your tag is so beautiful, very distressed, great. Can't choose my fav, hugs Heidi xx ps did you get my images, haven't heard so wasn't sure, post around here crap at mom, anyway let me know thanks xxx

clare said...

aww..to gorgeous creations there...my fav has got to be the tag love the distressed look about it..good luck with both challenges hugs clare xTFS

melody said...

wowzerz ~ beautiful work chickie! such a yummy card..love those frogs and that tag is just *simply DELICIOUS*. your coloring amazes me ~ wowza

Wendy said...

Two lovely cards Emma, I love the sentiment on the first one
Wendy x

Jackie said...

Emma that tag is adorable, beatiful colouring of such a sweet image.

Take care
Jackie

RubyMay said...

Wow...two wonderful pieces...loving what you've done x

Donna said...

2 gorgeous creations Emma, I love the colouring on the PB image and the your little tag is gorgeous, deffo very romantic :) Donna x

tracie said...

Gorgeous card Emma, I love it... and your tag is so beautiful.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Kath Stewart said...

wow Emma you are such a thoughtful girl....saving me time on the old comments....fabulous card for the sketch at PBS....love those cute froggies and cute tag for TYI and great colour work....thanks for joining in the fun on both challenges this week
Big Hugs Kath xxxx

Pauline C said...

2 gorgeous cards Emma - love the cute funky look of the PB one and the second is is gorgeous colours with the image. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week .
Pauline x

Joey said...

Hi Emma, gorgeous work, love those little frogs, daisy is just adorable. joey.x

AngelaC said...

You tag is gorgeous - love the shape! And I love your frog card, it is great.