Monday 31 August 2009

4 challenges in 3 cards!!

Good afternoon well i've managed to have a crafty day today I have managed some challenges one of which has been greatly neglected over the last few weeks

So here is my Penny Black Saturday Challenge card




The theme this week is christmas and i've really missed this challenge (sorry i've not been about lately girls will try to get back on track)....



The next card is for Anyone for Anya

There is a fab sketch this week...

Apologies for the pic but the batteries ran out in my camera and I had to take this on my mobile


The papers are from Summer driggs she has some fab freebie papers the bottom green paper looks like a sheet of lime green glass beads irl !!.....


The last card is for two challenges Papertake weekly and Just Magnolia


Papertake weekly is a sketch and Just Magnolia is ribbons and bows, these went perfectly together as the sketch has a bow on it perfect!!!


The papers are Basic grey (no surprise there then lol) and I dont have any purple ribbon so i coloured some white ribbon with Amythest promarker

Right of to do some blog hopping so might see you soon lol!!!!



21 comments:

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Emma, what a pretty blog you have! I love all the bright summery colours, texts etc. Not to mention you beautiful cards.

Hugs
Lisa.xx
I too have some candy up for grabs on another blog of mine
Sophisticatchallenges

Tracy said...

I love your cards, they are gorgeous. Especially the last one.

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Emma but I love your PB one the best....that pretty is gorgeous...it looks like fabric and beautiful colour work on your cute hedgie......thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxx

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful card, lovely image and colours

Jules said...

Hi Emma

Wow .. .. you have been busy. Lovely cards but my favourite is your Penny Black Challenge card.

This is gorgeous.

Beautiful backing paper and lovely colours.

Thanks for you comments earlier - Jack has a wonder command of the English language and writes so well for a boy of his age!! LOL!!!

Take care

Love Jules xx

Leigh said...

all great cards.

Pauline C said...

Wow Emma you have been busy!! Fabulous set of cards. Really love the colour scheme onad gorgeous image on the PB one - your paper is really lush. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week and glad to see you back :-)
Pauline x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Wow, you have been diligently busy not like me - I just managed to finish one. Great cards you made too

darcy48 said...

All you cards are beautiful especially like the purple one my fave colour weel done om all your creations!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely card(s), pretty flower and bling-bling.

Nice to have you in our AFA challenge!

Sunny regards, Renata

Dawny P said...

Someone's been a bust bee lol xxx These are all fabulous chick. You did a great job with the sketch and the colours and images you've used are just gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us at PTW and AFA - hugs, Dawny xxxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful cards, my favourite is the penny black. Good luck with all the challenges. Debs xx

tracie said...

Oh wow Emma these are all fabulous, love this adorable PB image and the gorgeous papers...welcome back and thanks for joining in the xmas fun this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Emma said...

hi emma your cards in particular your little hedgie card he is just adorable xx

Mary said...

Love the cards! Very cute! I think that the Penny Black card is my favorite!

Mary said...

Love the cards! Very Cute! The Penny Black card is my favorite!

Mary said...

Love the cards! Very cute! I think that the Penny Black card is my favorite!

Unknown said...

Hi just stopped by to say thanks for your comments on my little space love the little hedgehog card colours are fantastic. Christine x

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Emma! Thank you for taking the time to pop by my blog and leave a nice comment. Your work is beautiful, very inspiring. I'm off to chk out some more!

Lisa said...

Hi Emma, Gorgeous cards but my fav is the PB. Such a sweet image and gorgeous papers.

There is something for you on my blog.

Lisa x

Bev said...

Wonderful cards Emma, so much beautiful detail and a fabulous choice of papers. Thanks for joining us this week x