Tuesday 25 August 2009

Anyone for Anya and Just Magnolia

I managed to do 2 challenge cards on my day off today the first is for the new Anyone for Anya challenge their first theme is Sugar and spice ....





I decided the theme for me definitly meant pink and glittery so I glittered Anyas boots T-shirt and hair band the flower is just two circles ( one scalloped and one plain) of Pink petticoat papers cut to look like they have petals rest of papers are also PP i caught the edge of my paper as I was inking it so matched up the other corners (happy mistake lol....)




The second card is for the just Magnolia challenge and there is a fab sketch from Rach to follow



I decided to stick with my challenge of making at least one christmas card a week and used this cute Magnolia image ,I made this card slightly smaller at 5x5 but I think it works well , I didnt have a snow flake to match so I found a silver one and coloured it using my pro markers not sure if its the effect I was after though...


Thanks for stopping by


8 comments:

Tracy said...

Your cards are lovely, I especially like the sparkly Anya and those handmade flowers are pretty too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Wendy said...

A couple of lovely cards Emma
Wendy x

Dawny P said...

Oh these are both gorgeous Emma xxx Anya is so pretty - I love the colours and sparkle and what beautiful papers :) Your Tilda card is fab as well - another little sweetie xxx Thank you for joining us for our first challenge over at AFA. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely girly card. Nice that circle/flower behind your sentiment.

Thanks for joining us this first challenge!

Sunny regards, Renata

Jules said...

Hi Emma

Two lovely cards.

Both very different but both very beautiful.

Loving the handmade flower!

Why are my mistakes never happy ones? LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

Sabina said...

Lovely girlie card! Like the glitter on Anya.
Thanks for joining us on our first challenge.

*Sabina*

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful cards, lovely colours

Kit said...

your afa card is lovely such pretty papers