Saturday 6 February 2010

Week 38 at Allsorts/ get distressed with buttons and a bow!


This week at Allsorts we have a great challenge for you the aim of the game is to distress and add buttons and a bow........
Well I can tell you this was quite distressing as I am a fan of clean lines but hay ho..... I used the edge of my scissors to distess the edges (note to self ...I need a tooly thing for that!)


Isnt Anya so sweet with her lollypop!

*Papers are Basic Grey

*Sentiment from CraftWork Cards

*Buttons and Ribbon from Stash We hope you can join us this week and dont forget to keep your eyes peeled for the special post at Allsorts soon which will be announcing the winner of last weeks DT call.....






Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Emma
I love the colours you have used here. The ribbon bows are sooooooooooo sweet.
I too need a tooly thing - but then again maybe not as I too like 'clean lines' and not sure distressing is for me lol!!!!
Hope Jack enjoyed the rugby.
Loving the new look of your blog too.
Have a lovely weekend.
Debs xx

brenda said...

Morning Emma

I love your card, the colours are beautiful and her bunches and bows remind me of my own more years ago that I care to remember.

B x

Dawn said...

Awww Amanda this is sooo cute, love the wee bows in her hair, great little touch!

hugs
Dawn
x