Saturday 19 June 2010

Its Allsorts time again!!!

Hello .............. wow we have had the most beautiful weather for the past few days so warm and very sunny!!! puts you in a fab mood don't you think?


This week at Allsorts its my turn to host the challenge and this week I have a sketch for you all....






we also have a new sponsor this week



Squiggle Stamps


and the DT have had the luxury of working with some of their new images and they are so sweet definitely worth a little crafty spend.....


Isnt she sweet with her little washing line!

Papers are all Doodlebug and the image was coloured with my trusty Promarkers...


Also we had some fab news earlier in the week did you see that we have been invited by Penny Black to join them with a new challenge


Click on the link in the sidebar to visit and see what we have in store!!!!!!!


Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Emma

gorgeous card, I love the sketch you have created the dp is too pretty

Joey.x

Fleur said...

Hi Emma, a great sketch & you've made a gorgeous card.
Hugz Fleur xXx

The twins mum said...

Great card and what a fantastic sketch I really hope I can get sometime to enter. Life has been so busy busy AGAIN.
Maree
x

Fleur said...

Me again, pop over to my blog there's a little award for you
Hugz Fleur xXx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love Squiggle and this is such a cutie, haven't see it before. Fab sketch too. Marianne x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Emma
thank you for your lovely comment, I adored working with squares on an old card and your wonderful sketch allowed me to revisit it and the punch I bought specially last time (must revisit all my old stash really). Your card is gorgeous with so much detail in that image which is perfect for all the colours in your squares.
Hugs Kate xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the papers you used.