Saturday 12 February 2011

Week 90 - It's all about the sentiment

Saturday again where does the week go?

We have another great challenge for you at Allsorts this week time for you to get all sentimental......
This week Brenda would like you to use a sentiment as the main focus of your project.

I saw this type of card as a sample on create and craft i'm not sure what its called I wouls imagine its similar to a tent card.....I used acetate as its not something i'd normally use but it gives a fab effect with this type of card the sentiment was a freebie from a blog site (i'll try and find the link :) the papers were from a pad I got free with amagazine and they are so pretty I think they are My Minds Eye,

this is the view from the reverse


 Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

Debs said...

Stunning card Emma
Have a fab weekend.
Debs xx

aqualeiga said...

I LOVE this, such a great idea! What did you use to attach the elements to the acetate? I am so impressed I can't see any gluey blobs!!!!! Great job! Hugs, Ali x

Suzie Q said...

Lovely card, unusual design x
hugs
Suzie Qx