Saturday 26 March 2011

Something special for a lady

Happy Saturday

This week at Allsorts Debs wants us to see a project for a special lady and this week the DT have been  able to use some digital images from Sassy studios.
I decided to something diferent with my digis this week and was quite brave (in my eyes) and i decided to try to print onto shrink plastic the image was about 5 inches tall when I started.....

and now its about 1.5 inches tall lol I made it into a handbag charm for my mum for mothers day it was quite easy to do although I did nearly have a heart attack when she folded into a tight swiss roll under the heat gun with her being so large to start with I coloured her with promarkers carefully prior to shrinking and added a few beads I'm really pleased with it and think my mum will really like it

Have a fab weekend!!!!




1 comment:

Linby said...

This is gorgeous and really different, I'm sure your Mum is going to love it.
Linbyx