Saturday 8 January 2011

Allsorts Fancy folds

This week at Allsorts its my turn to choose the theme and I have chosen
Fancy Folds
I'd like to see different folds in your card base rather than the normal folded in half card...



I made my crad blank by cutting the front half off a 6x6 and the middle card is a 4.5x4.5 card which has been put in the opposite way round the fairy image is quite new havn't managed to ink her up till now and I went for water colour pencils for a change this time and I'm really pleased with how the colouring turned out I highlighted her with a purple sakura stardust pen some I watered down to brush over her wings to give them a gentle shimmer...
here is a blurry close up (which quite defeats the object)...lol

The papers are from a free My Minds Eye pack I got in a mag which are from the Quite contrary collection and they are soooooo lovely!!!
A few gems and flowers from my stash and a bit of sakura stardust doodling at the corners to finish off....

I hope you can join us at Allsortsthis week

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Emma this is so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

So pretty love the colours and the fabulous image
love tasha xx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Emma and such a pretty choice of colours...loveing the fold on this card too :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Loved joining you in this weeks challenge though you should see my craftroom its a right mess...lol
Thanks for the inspiration, your card is totally gorgeous!!!
x
Vicky

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet! I love the colors.

mueppi said...

Your card is wonderful and I love the colours!
Hugs Gisela

Yvonne Randall said...

Beautiflu folds. Emma and a fantastic image.
Yvonne