Thursday 20 January 2011

A few cards to share....

Well I cant remember the last time I posted cards that wern't DT ones but I thought i'd share these commission cards with you They are for a work collegue of my mums and she is going to be the goddmother of three children over the next 2 months!
Here are her cards



This card is for the brother of one of the babys being christened as they are both being christened together but as he is 9 I thought a traditional card wouldnt be suitable...

Right i'm off to have a boiled egg for my supper and choose an outfit for tommorrow, off on a rare night out with the OH and some fab friends for a meal at our local Italian tommorrow and i'm treating myself to a hair cut too....lol!

Have a great evening and i'll see you all Saturday for the next installement of Allsorts....


1 comment:

Debs said...

Hiya Em
These are all beautiful!
Love the softness to the top 2 - just perfect!
Have a fab day
Debs xx

p.s love the new look to your blog xx