Friday 1 May 2009

4 Challenges in one ...told you I was a bit behind!!!

Well I am going to try to enter this card for 4 Challenges being poorly all week really put paid to my challenge entering so here goes......Colour create Challenge this week is orange, green and brown with additional mans card challenge.....One stop craft challenge is to use something new which is the image.....Sugar Bowl (oops make that 3 challenges I forgot I cannot enter sugar bowl if I enter in another challenge...never mind) was also a mans card and the sketch was from sketch and stash and the new stash was the new image phew!!!!

Thanks for visiting xxx

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Love the card, colours and image you have used. Thanks for joining in with our One Stop Craft Challenge.
Shelley xx

Donna said...

Brill card emma, fab papers and such a cute image :) Donna x

Chris said...

Hi Emma, hope you're feeling much better now and can enjoy the long weekend. Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and your colouring and papers are really lovely. Thanks for joining us at CC this week. Chris x

Chrissie said...

Whew I hope you took a deep breath after all that lol!
What a great card, I love the colour combination on this and your colouring is perfect.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Brill card Emma. Just love the image - such a cutie. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Emma, first time I've seen this image on a card, he is so cute!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Adorable card Emma, the papers are just perfect for this image.

Cathy said...

Aww such a cute card Emma. I love your image and the papers are great.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Tasha said...

What a beautiful card Emma - loving th cute stamp and the delish papers
love tasha xx