Thursday 28 May 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge and Colour Create...

Quick post tonight cos i'm off to find me some new promarkers I have found some at Joanna Sheen and they are a fab price with free p&p.......

Back to the challenges


This card I made for Penny Black Saturday which was 'buttons galore'
I think the image is called nap time it has been coloured with my promarkers and mounted on a mix of Basic Grey ( pink ) and K and co (green and pink foliage papers) buttons from my stash and sentiment was computer generated...



This is my card for this weeks colour create challenge which is Lemon, pink sorbet and chocolate! mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
The image is sugar Nellie and again I have coloured with promarkers (Lemon,blossom and cinnamon) a few sparkles and primas from my stash....


Hope you like them
thanks for popping in x


7 comments:

Donna said...

Great cards Emma, love all the buttons on the PB card, very cute indeed :) Donna x

The twins mum said...

Oh Emma these are great I love the way you have used your buttons.
Maree

Lisa said...

Hi Emma, Gorgeous cards! I love the button flowers on the PB card and the Sugar Nellie card is just so cute! x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon ~Emma~ wow what a gorgeous couple of cards hunny, i love them both. The colours on the Colour Create Challenge are fab shall try and have a go at that one this week.

What a lovely day it is here, hope you have sunshine where you are too hunny.

Hugs Linda x

Pauline C said...

2 lovely cards Emma - love your cute image and great use of buttons on the PB one. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Emma...love the image and your button borders.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Tara said...

Your card is wonderful - an adorable image and the colours work perfectly!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o) xx