Saturday 16 May 2009

Allsorts Challenge 1

Hi guys if last night went as well as expected (off to the Castleford vs Leeds rugby match with the oh and friends) this will be scheduled in case of severe hangover lol!!


This weeks theme is sweets

We would love for you to pop by and have a go no matter what your craft is!

Paper was made using a smaller image which I copied and flipped on my pc.

I have also used the sketch over at sketch and stash this week ...it was great to work so will be entering this card in their challenge..the image is one I havn't used before and i think its so beautiful.

image coloured with pm and the Licorice Allsorts were just punched and either card candy stuck on or run through an embossing folder and shaded with an ink pad....

There is some fab candy available from Sir Stampalot come and join us and check it out!!!

14 comments:

jodie said...

Hi Emma,
Lovely picture, i like the way you have coloured it in. I love the stamped image as well.
Fabulous card
From
Jodie xx

scotspanda said...

loving the allsorts hun............can't stand licquorice (yuk) but your card is fabbylicious :o)

hope you don't have a hangover!

lotsalove

Amandaxx

Anonymous said...

this is fab Emma, great them for this week. Must get me thinking cap on. Have a fab day.

Lorraine Robertson said...

Fab card honey... love the all sorts.. and off to have a nosey at the blog now & will do my best to join in.

Hope the head's not feeling too bad today... lol

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Wendy said...

Fab card Emma, love the All Sorts

Lisa said...

Hi Emma, Gorgeous card! I love the cute image and the sweets are fab. Hope you had a great night and you are not feeling too fragile today lol! x

Lynda said...

Hi Emma Love your card and the allsorts are a brilliant touch and very apt! Thanks for your lovely comments on mine and I think the ice cream bar in Scarborough is called "The Harbour Bar". Knickerbocker Glory and the milk shakes with floating ice cream are my faves.
Love Lynda xxx

Anonymous said...

This is fab Emma, scrummy.

The twins mum said...

Hey Emma, What a great card, it rwally made my mouth water...lol
Hope all is well and you are having a fantastic weekend
Maree

Donna said...

Fantastic card Emma and just perfect for you new challenge blog, will try and join you for your first challegne this week :) Donna x

Monika Reeck said...

Very pretty card Emma....I am newbie in Blogger...I would be so happy if you come and see my card too :) hugs and regards from Germany, Monika

Joey said...

Hiya Emma, love the sweeties on this! I use memento tuxedo black ink on the images I use with markers, sometimes it needs a little time to set, so I stamp a whole bunch by the time I am finished its ok to start colouring. I use a cheap Laser jet paper and this gives me the best finish with markers, I havent tried the expensive boards and card yet but they seem to work well on this. Joey.xxx

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Emma, those sweets look good enough to eat!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Unknown said...

Brill card!
Thought id stop by with the link to a new challenge blog at http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/
Hope you can pop over and check us out Janet