Saturday 9 May 2009

New Challenge Blog and DT call xxx

We would like to let you know about a new challenge blog that will be coming your way soon.......



The challenges will be as the blog title describes a little bit of Allsorts! lots of different challenges and teqniques but mainly lots of fun! The Challenge Blog at the moment has been started by myself and Kirsten (Kirstens Krafty Place) and we are looking for 4 more design team members so if you are interested we would be so pleased if you would pop over and leave a comment so we can visit your crafty stuff, the DT call will be open until 12.00 midnight on the 9th May..
Allsorts Challenge Blog
We would be very grateful if you would link/post about the new blog on your blog to help us spread the word xxx

Emma xxx

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds very interesting Emma
Wendy x

Lorraine Robertson said...

This is fabulous news honey & I will put a post on my blog tomorrow.. as you know ain't had time of late to visit so I'm trying to rush round blogs as quick as possible right now.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Donna said...

Good luck with your new challenge blog Emma, I wish you every success and will look forward to joining in with your challenges :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new venture.

Sandie said...

Best of luck with the challenge blog! I have your banner on my side bar.